Sunday, October 02, 2005

K.billy, unlost iin the grand scheme of things...

I found K.billy in the garage, it looked fearsome and mischefos, i think it died of boredom because the garage is quite sensationally sterile. i never knew he lived there until today, i will miss him he lived on the edge, you can tell he had a good life because of his build, he was muscly but not without agilty, K.billy's almost agile spirit still lives in my garage, and in times of need i will consult his small wisdom, you were a good bug K.billy, i'll see you soon enough.

2 Comments:

At 10/01/2005 5:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude... you really need to get out more :P join a rifle club or something!

 
At 10/10/2005 10:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love Phylis the Circus Beatle
I Love Desk
I Love Carpet
I Love Lamp
I LOVE Lamp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web stats