Monday, November 07, 2005

apriicots are part of the conspiracy...

a clue! finally after a week of waiting my chance to takepart in my new career of piracy...

it was somewhat past the appropriate time when my conscience and i where partaking of the apricot tea, talking of the days events and the fact of my having beginning the pill-cebo treatment to cure my psuedo-minstrel cycle. i finished the boiled nectar and noticed that indeed before me was a clue. and so it begins...
first, and last and always are the questions,
why the apricot tea?
are the relative lengths of the arms of the red cross an indication of a central location relative to four landmarks? i have a feeling the answers to these questions and others that i did not ask or wish to know are coming... garrr

1 Comments:

At 2/28/2006 2:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well shiver me timbers me heaties we's closer to our treasure than we ever were's before
gyarrr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web stats