Tuesday, November 01, 2005

wolfensteiin elevator...

last night on my way home i finally found the elevator on this level, it kinda freaked me out because i hadn't yet run across the level boss, or even been ambushed, although a guy did ask me for change so maybe i'm just not up high enough in the levels yet.
maybe its the one that goes to the 11th level, you know, the purple one. adolf was so a closet queer.
so before i could get on it to see for myself the train came so gordon must have finally got the power running through the tracks, anyway i'm off to the surface, screw black mesa for a joke. ahh well at least its not the end of the world...

3 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 1:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find the secret escalator you can skip past the final boss. Just remember there is a secret code built into the lighting, it is TOP SECRET and is part of efforts to fragment the dimesion of time.

 
At 11/01/2005 1:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

once i fragment time nothing will stop me, imagine it, multiple orgasms at the same time. the possibilities are endless...

 
At 11/03/2005 2:50 pm, Blogger Alanimal said...

you'll never defeat me Jizz Master 0!
i'll use my orgazmo ray. miieeww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web stats